We are looking for a business minded person with strong experience in B2B sales and/or account management to join our team in Helsinki. As a person you are loaded with energy and ambitious to serve customers by heart, providing them high class customer experiences. The Account Manager we are looking for, is responsible of our key customers’ overall account management and satisfaction.
Your comprehensive business acumen assures, that you understand the customers’ decision-making processes and you can proactively maintain long term customer relationships. One of your primary responsibilities is to ensure the continuity and growth of the customer by developing cooperation. The position is strongly commercially oriented - growth and profitability are your main key performance indicators.
• Actively identify and drive additional sales
• Create and maintain strong and long-lasting customer satisfaction and relations
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with the key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Clearly communicate monthly/quarterly initiatives progress to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing customers and identify improvement areas to meet the sales quota
• Prepare account status reports
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify opportunities
• Assist the customers with challenging customer service requests and/or other operative matters
• Order coordination for additional license sales
• Strong account management skills to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Service Manager, Sales Manager or relevant
• Service attitude and a strong team player
• Business orientation
• Strong communication skills to influence key stakeholders at all organization levels
• Fluent in Finnish and English
• 5+ years B2B sales or account management experience
• Extensive and relevant technology related account management experience or Enterprise customers business development experience in the Nordics area.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or another relevant field
We offer an interesting and challenging work in a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. The job includes a competitive compensation package.
If you think you are the right person, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your application.
More information will be given by Head of Account Management Väinö Willman by phone +358 40 922 1196:
Friday, March 29th from 14:00-15:00 and on Friday, April 5th from 14:00-15:00 Finnish time.
Please send your application and CV by April 12th with a salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org