How Benemen helps the customer
Benemen helps companies connect Office 365, Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams services to the public telephone network (PSTN, Public Switched Telephone Network) in over 120 countries while providing Cloud PBX and Contact Center features as value-added services. The unified cloud service enables multinational companies to operate simply and cost-efficiently in a multi-operator environment without separate country-specific operator agreements. As a result, companies have more resources and energy to develop their core business and take better care of their customer relationships.
Beneﬁts and challenges addressed
- Working with separate systems for diﬀerent channels/functions makes maintenance complex and costly.
- Information from separate systems is not uniﬁed, making analysing, reporting and follow-up diﬃcult.
- Separate systems have signiﬁcant hidden costs.
- Separate systems create a fragmented customer experience.
- The management of a company does not have a complete picture of customer interaction
- Increase reachability of the company
- Improve customer service
- Cost reduction
- One stop shopping
- Scalability & ﬂexibility
- Focus on core business
- A solution that is available anytime, anyplace and on any device
- A solution that supports decision making and management
- Cloud based solution
- PBX functionality
- Multichannel support
- Advanced reporting and BI
- Availability management
- Easy maintenance