Your comprehensive business acumen assures, that you understand the customers’ decision-making processes and consultative selling methods with good presence in social media. One of your primary responsibilities is to ensure the success of the customer by developing cloud-based communication business opportunities.
The position is strongly new business sales oriented - growth and the amount of new customers are your main key performance indicators.
• Actively identify and drive new license sales
• Create new customer relationships with strong positive value to our customer business
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with CXO decisionmakers, other customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Develop new business and identify improvement areas to meet the sales quota
• Collaborate with the Account Management team to identify opportunities Skills and abilities required
• Strong B2B Sales skills to identify new opportunities
• Proven work experience as an Sales Manager, Business Manager or relevant
• Sales attitude and a strong team player
• Business orientation
• Good IT skills (MS Office and basic knowledge of CRM-systems)
• Strong communication skills to influence key stakeholders at all organization levels
• Fluent in Finnish and in English
Work experience & education
• 5+ years B2B sales experience
• Extensive and relevant technology related experience or Enterprise customers business development experience in the Nordics area.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or another relevant field
What we offer?
We offer an interesting and challenging work in a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the telecommunications industry.
The job includes a competitive compensation package. If you think you are the right person, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your application.
Our HR persons answer gladly to your questions. Our HR Manager Irma Hyvönen can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benemen in a nutshell
Benemen is a leading innovator in cloud-based communications solutions and works alongside with e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. Benemen’s solution integrates mobile and fixed telephony, email, chat and social media communications, and holistic analytics of all communications under one unified platform. Unifying all communication channels into one single platform, Benemen helps organizations to revise the communications channels into integral success factors. Benemen is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and has operations in Sweden, Denmark, Poland and the United Kingdom.