Customers cannot be kept waiting
The image of an organization is highly dependent on the efficiency and speed with which inbound calls are handled. Customers cannot be kept waiting and once on the phone they expect quick and tailor-made answers to their questions.
This means call centre agents need not only efficient, intelligent tools to handle and keep an overview of incoming calls, but also prompt access to the right, customer-related information and the possibility to see at a single glance which colleagues with what expertise are available to help the customer in case more in-depth knowledge is required.
In many cases, however, call centre agents need to work without access to this intelligence. The result? Long queues, wrongly connected calls, missing or insufficient information, stressed out call centre agents and unhappy, impatient customers, which in the end can jeopardize the carefully built-up reputation of the organization.
Benemen Call Center and Switchboard
- One user might have mobile, hard/softphone at the same time
- On-line monitoring
- Skill based routing
- Unified Availability service
- Reporting data collection
- Enterprise wide Directory
- Windows application with rich feature set
- Settings management portal
- Mobile App for Availability Management and enterprise wide directory.
- Call Handling
- Work schedules
- Call History
- Multi-operator/ SIP connectivity
- Call Cost optimization
- Multi phone terminal accounts
- Advanced switchboard features
- Microsoft Exchange Calendar integration
Good to know:
- Rich CC functionality
- Terminal independency
- Fully part of the telephony solution (centralized billing, provisioning, reporting)
- Calls can be attached to actual call party names (CRM integration option)